** Come join us on October 19th for
an open interview between 3:00- 6:00pm at 1201 Althoff Dr,
The Support Specialist - Tier I properly
responds to incoming customer requests, via phone, email, and/or
chat session, to ensure the customer's questions are answered in a
timely manner. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting
and actively resolving customer requests and escalating incidents
when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level
expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic
and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the
individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
Customer Engagement: Builds a
rapport with the customer, understands and represents the customer
needs when making business decisions and communicating internally;
Guides customers to best solutions.
Flexibility: Easily adapts to
new methods and procedures; assists others embrace disruptions as
opportunities for improvement; responds to change initiatives with
positive outlook and energy.
listens and communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and
non-verbally. Demonstrates compassion and understanding; open
to other view points in the interest of achieving best possible
outcomes. Builds positive relationships, uses tact in sensitive
Self-Management: Ability to
prioritize time and tasks with little direction in order to
complete work on schedule; organized and efficient; ability to
bring order to complex and competing demands.
Takes initiative and action with a drive to achieve and be
successful; seeks out challenging situations; encourages others
with positive and energetic support and enthusiasm.
Maintains credibility by following through with commitments; Takes
responsibility for mistakes; exhibits professional and appropriate
emotional response to situations.
Technical Expertise: Maintains
technically relevant skills and demonstrates the ability to apply
technical skills in solving business/technical problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service orientation
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills
- Requires a consistent, positive attitude and respect for high
- Excellent computer skills
- Requires the ability to make quick, sound judgments when
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Committed to being a team player
- Requires the ability to recall numerous guidelines and
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Associate's Degree
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
contributor in a fast-paced changing environment -- multi-tasks,
prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to
effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up
skills; adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner
and meeting assigned deadlines
- Actively volunteers for various projects, tasks and event
In It For You:
competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness
- 401(k) Match
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay &
- Volunteer Time
Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid
Parental and Adoption Leave.
(Employee Assistance Program).
Click here to see what it’s
like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson
isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your
As a people-first company,
Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity
and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and
differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome