Funding QC Specialist
Company: Midland States Bank
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our
whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable,
more confident and more excited to do great things for our
customers, each other and our company. We're proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we
recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we
encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong
Position SummaryThis position will perform quality control reviews
of approved loan, lease and equipment finance agreement funding
requests to ensure all operational due diligence has been completed
prior to authorization of disbursement of funds. The Funding
Quality Control Specialist I will be responsible for documenting
and reporting on deficiencies found that are preventing the funding
of equipment finance transactions.
- Document completion of all quality control processes using
- Compare critical data between multiple product's contract
documents and system of record.
- Ensure contract terms and conditions match credit
- Confirm all pricing and other exception approvals have been
- Review and confirm all required documents have been signed by
- Review wire banking information in system to verify accuracy of
- Approve source payment request(s), as applicable.
- Provide various services to support department managers and
other staff in accordance with company policies, procedures and
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Document all conversations and actions taken within the system
- Prioritize daily workflow to ensure accurate completion of
requests in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service
to internal and external customers.
- Support company initiatives and new projects as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including,
but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new software and
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Attention to detail
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please direct your inquiries to Midland States Bank Human Resources
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR
Keywords: Midland States Bank, Decatur , Funding QC Specialist, Other , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!