Metrology Tech I
Company: Akorn, Inc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Calibration Technician I is responsible for maintaining,
testing and repairing a variety of instrumentation and equipment.
Ensure instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated
correctly and provide accurate readings and measurements.
- Perform planned/unplanned/emergency calibrations between runs,
on weekends, and during shutdowns per the equipment calibration
- In the event of a failure, assist maintenance as needed to
restore equipment to its validated state -includes repairs and
- Request obtain approval for, issue, document, complete, and
file/process calibration certificates and associated work orders in
CMMS and CALMAN.
- Execute change control work related to instrumentation,
equipment and systems.
- Account for calibration parts usage and request procurement for
- Draft, route for approval and implement instrument, equipment
and devices SOPs.
- Support process deviations and non-conformances related to
instrument, system and device calibration issues.
Keywords: Akorn, Inc, Decatur , Metrology Tech I, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!