Part-Time High School Student Program - $15.50-16.50/hour!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
*****Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA*****Come join
HNI Furniture Operation's newest High School Program! If you are
looking for a flexible and rewarding part-time job that is focused
on building your skills in manufacturing, then this program may be
a great fit for you!
- 1st Shift $15.50
- Off-shifts $16.50The types of entry-level jobs include
- Material SupportShifts & Schedules that are flexible to you!
- Maybe you're a Senior that is done at 11am and wants to work
Noon-4pm, or you want to work 4pm-8pm a couple of days a week plus
a Saturday...We will work to understand your school schedule and
build a part-time schedule around that!Why HNI?
- We pay weekly
- We provide all of your PPE! Even help pay for your safety
- Top local and regional employerWhat is expected?
- Flexibility be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety comply with safety, quality, and production requirements
and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expected
- Attendance your education is important to us. You must continue
to stay enrolled in school and maintain a good attendance record.
Failure to do so could result in being removed from the program.Who
would this be a good fit for?
- Family and friends of HNI Members
- Students aged 16 and up looking for a great paying part-time
- Students with a future interest in advanced manufacturingKey
things about the program...
- Must be currently enrolled in high school and maintain
enrollment throughout the entirety of the program.
- Must be at least 16-years of age; parental /guardian permission
and signature is required to participate during the screening
- Not eligible for benefits, overtime or holiday pay
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- Will be a contracted/temporary employee through a partnering
temporary agencyTo apply for a part-time position, please complete
an application online or stop by Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm:
Recruitment Center, 816 East 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761.
563.272.7446We look forward to hearing from you!Why HNI
Corporation?HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of
workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global
designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market
under multiple unique brands. The residential building products
segment is the nations leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth
products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and
pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and
accessories.As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation
has been ranked byIndustry Weekmagazine as one of the Top 100 Best
Managed Companies in the World, byFortunemagazine as The Most
Admired Company in the furniture industry; and named byChief
ExecutiveMagazine as one of the worlds best companies for
leadership development.HNI Furniture Operationsis the branded name
for our furniture manufacturing and operations structure. This
encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant engineering, supply
chain, distribution and logistics, as well as some roles in finance
and accounting, and human resources. By centralizing these key
functions, we enhance our efficiencies, reduce costs, and
ultimately improve our customers experience with HNI! When you
accept a role, youll have the opportunity to make a significant
impact on both our future and yours with work that matters,
empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.We invite you
to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our
organization. Be sure to watch the We Believe video for an
inspiring look at the foundational core beliefs and member-owned
culture of HNI Corporation!EEO/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Decatur , Part-Time High School Student Program - $15.50-16.50/hour!, Other , Windsor, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!