Company: Fayette County Health Department
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary: The Custodian/House-Keeper will perform
cleaning and custodial duties as assigned by the Public Health
Administrator. This will include sweeping, mopping, restrooms,
disinfecting surfaces, and taking out the garbage.Normal Work
Hours: Flexible, 8:00 am. - 4:00 pm. Monday- Friday, 15-20 hours
per week.Salary: Based on experience.Necessities:
- Must keep the identity and health information of all clients
confidential at all times.
- Must maintain valid driver's license, registration, and vehicle
- Must successfully pass a fingerprint and background check.
- Must understand and speak fluent English.Physical Demands of
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.Environmental Factors:
- None notedEssential Job Functions (Duties and
- Reports directly to Administrator.
- Sweep and Mop Floors.
- Disinfect hard surfaces, including desks, tables, chairs,
- Clean and Disinfect Restrooms, and replace toiletries.
- Advise Administrator of supply inventory and needs.
- Dispose of garbage in all work areas.
- Cleaning of kitchen, classroom, and lobby areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous cleaning or custodial experience is a plus.
Keywords: Fayette County Health Department, Decatur , Custodian/House-Keeper, Other , Vandalia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!