Sr Service Design Lead
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Mount Auburn
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
Our Firm Strategic Enablement Office Operational Excellence is
looking for a Service Designer to guide the acceleration of the
Firm's strategic vision through the facilitation of the experience
creation process and the underlying systems, processes and data
that drive consistent delivery of Client Experiences at Edward
Executes moderate to large number of decisions within their own
projects as well in consultation and oversight of those executing
Firm Portfolio level projects with their guidance. In doing so the
Service Designer must demonstrate the ability to:
- Leads cross-functions teams through various methodologies to
drive large-scale change.
- Partners with Sr. Leaders and Project teams to solve complex
- Builds strong networks within team to remove barriers for team
- Can delegate responsibilities to appropriate individuals across
team based on skills/abilities.
- Develop service blueprints, workflows, wireframes, prototypes,
and other design deliverables.
- Co-designing with customers, engineers, product managers, and
other stakeholders to deliver human-centered, end-to-end solutions
that meet needs of customers.
- Understanding and articulating clearly how services need to
change from a user centered, system, and business perspective
- Mapping service experiences of customers to provide insights for
human-centered design outcomes.
- Participate in user research activities and incorporate insights
into service design deliverables.
- Designing, building, and setting usability tests for service and
product prototypes, working from sketches into quick prototypes
that can be iterated with feedback
- Designing with engineers and product managers to successfully
- Utilizes Industry standards and best practices to mentor and
coach other design team members on various methodologies.
- Support and teach other internal organizations how to design
better services using user-centered design best practices and
service design techniques.
- Foster a design culture within the organization.
How you will do it
- Ability to translate verbal ideas and brainstorming sessions into
visual concepts and prototypes.
- Familiarity with wireframing and prototyping software (i.e.
Axure, UXPin, Adobe XD)
- Ability to refine designs due to scope change and technical
- Ability to design experiences that go beyond a screen or physical
- Demonstrate design-thinking skills, with an eye for innovation
and a look to the future.
- Excellent problem solving and user design skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- A passion for good design and an ability to resolve
- Ability to balance user needs with business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in mentoring and
- A bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Service Design is
- Minimum of 6+ years in a design related position is required.
- Proficiency with computer applications appropriate to the
position and assignment is also required.
- Facilitation certification
- Change Management Certification
- Experience leading large enterprise wide technology &
- A degree in a design related field is strongly preferred.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.2021 Corporate Equality Index
- Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that
received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on
LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All
Rights Reserved2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No.
19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on
this prestigious list.J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked
"highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial
Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor
Edward Jones received the highest
score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010,
2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of
employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an
investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more
information.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we
value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we
recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to
learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition
to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Decatur , Sr Service Design Lead, Other , Mount Auburn, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!