CL A Dedicated Regional-Recent Grads OK-Home Weekl
Company: Predator Transport
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionClass A drivers – including recent grads/trainees
– run dedicated regional account
- Drivers are home weekly (even during training if recent grad)
for 34-48 hour reset)
- Drivers paid $.57-$.61CPM and $20/Stop-average is
- Trainees are paid two hundred per day – if run 5.5 days will be
paid twelve hundred/Wk – 5 days one thousand/WK
- All trainees are put up in hotel (at company expense) when on
the road. Deliveries take place during the day so at night trainee
gets own hotel room and mentor sleeps in the truck
- Full benefits start day one (except 401K). This includes one
week paid vacation after 6 months and 2 weeks paid vacation after
one year. Health insurance is BCBS
- Drivers WHO ARE NOT TRAINEES may take a dog from day one.
Trainees must wait until training period is over which is generally
- This is private fleet-no slip seating
- Drivers will run MO, IL, KS, CO, IN, KY, TN, AR & IA
- Orientation is 2.5 days and is two hundred per dayNOTE: This is
100% touch freight. No exceptions. You are taking rollerbins into
stores. You DO NOT shelve products nor do you unload product. You
deliver the rollerbin into the store and take empties from last
time and go to next stop Requirements:
- Must have valid Class A CDL. No permits
- No DUI in any vehicle in last 12 months and can not have DUI in
a CMV ever-no failed or refusals in last year.
- Must live within 150 miles of Berkeley, MO.
Keywords: Predator Transport, Decatur , CL A Dedicated Regional-Recent Grads OK-Home Weekl, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!