Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related
products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually
every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and
delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and
maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and
establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200
Distribution employees are assigned tasks within the normal
operation of a distribution center. The assigned tasks are
repetitive in nature and acceptable proficiency can normally be
attained within a few days.
One is normally assigned to a specific area within the production
flow of the garments. The various task's areas are explained
separately. Due to varying warehouse production requirements
incumbents may be instructed by a member of the management team to
assume tasks not normally assigned to the incumbent.
All positions in the plant require the following:
* Perform the assigned tasks in a proficient manner. This includes
attaining a minimum of 100% of the production standard for tasks
for which production standards have been established.
* Maintain high quality standards on all work performed. Inspect
all materials for damage or excessive wear and properly report the
findings to the appropriate responsible person for resolution.
* Maintain a clean and hazard free work area. Immediately report
all broken or malfunctioning equipment or safety hazards to the
appropriate person for corrective action.
* Follow all company and work rules. Must be able to work
effectively in a team environment.
* Support an environment of continuous improvement by making
suggestions and implementing where possible.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably
within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
Job Description for Op-Whse (Receiving)
* Unload incoming freight and verify active counts
* Receive freight using WM system, verify vendor, purchase order
number, SKU, and quantity
* Put away stock in warehouse
* Verify discrepancies for posting
* Pull available stock as requested by supervisors using computer
generated pull slips
* Perform aisle audits (cycle scans)
* Maintain department quality and production standards
* Daily/weekly upkeep of equipment and facility (cleaning) as
* Receive merchandise from outside vendors against Advance Shipping
* Facilitate the movement of stock and incoming packages to be
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme hot or
cold. The following physical activities are required: lifting,
reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing, pushing, and
pulling. Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of
50 pounds without assistance. Tight deadlines that may require
overtime are required. Overtime may be required. Notification of
overtime may occur the same day that the overtime is required.
* 6 months experience in a warehouse environment or related
* High school diploma or GED
* Able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
* Sit, stand, and walk 8-10 hours in a day
* If applicable - Able to be forklift certified
* RF-scanner experience preferred
* Computer experience to include Microsoft Office
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to multi-task
* Detail oriented
* Good organizational skills
* Able to work a flexible schedule and/or overtime as needed
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Decatur , Operator-Whse, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!