Continuous Improvement - Process Lead
Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinates Focused Improvement (FI) work for all
appropriate plant personnel, team members, contractors, and vendors
required to provide timely completion of improvement
- Communicates effectively to all key stakeholders through
multiple levels of organization with progress updates as needed for
responsible improvement work
- Uses appropriate documentation skills to formalize improvements
and drive sustainment of project goals.
- Trains other team members on proper Focused Improvement tool
utilization and execution.
- Capable of auditing effectiveness of FI tool utilization and
keep resources focused for overall CPS phase as daily and weekly
- Owns and drives assigned Daily Management systems assessment
- Leverages personal and contractor support to be a technical
consult/expert/trainer for cell and operation team resources for
applicable processes and systems.
- Leverages appropriate CPS/FI tools for necessary data to
support success criteria development.
- Responsible for coordinating start-up and training education
for all improvement work.
- Leverages plant facilities, Maintenance Departments resources
for all pertinent project improvement work requiring needed support
or impacting their site accountability.
- Owns Lines' Centerline (CL) Management System
- Lead the process of identify CL points and standards
- Coaches the line team on CL execution and problem-solving
- Identifies and prioritize losses elimination priorities
- Owns integrity of MES System for the line
- Must be willing and able to work in a culture built around
continuous improvement and change.
- Utilizes PowerPoint and Excel software programs to analyze
data, create standards and training materials
- Ability to effectively coach and train other employees. Act as
a mentor to upskill and train new and developing employees.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the
following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye
-, Marie Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -,
Reddi-wip -, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Decatur , Continuous Improvement - Process Lead, Other , Centralia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!