Company: Mueller Water Products
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer
of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution
industries. Mueller is currently seeking qualified candidates to
join our Pattern Shop as Pattern Makers.
These positions are on 1st shift, Monday - Friday with some
Candidates MUST HAVE 4 years of verifiable experience working
within a pattern shop.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work consists of operating a variety of lathes, milling
machines, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Position will require assembling and the use of machinist tools
to construct, repair, maintain and calibrate patterns and core
boxes in accordance with engineering specifications.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Sharpen all tools as needed.
- Requires little to no instruction or supervision.
- Maintain equipment and working area in a clean and orderly
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures
Required Experience And/or Education
- 4+ years of verifiable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office systems
Perks Of Joining Our Team
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 5% 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Other Benefits Also Available
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other
category protected by law.
Keywords: Mueller Water Products, Decatur , Pattern Maker, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!