Customer Experience Advisor I
Company: New Horizons Insurance Marketing, Inc
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Integrity is one of the nation's leading independent
distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a
strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach
to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a
singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so
they can be ready for the good days ahead.Headquartered in Dallas,
Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they
are - in person, over the phone or online. Integrity's employees
support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the
needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information,
visit.About Integrity Marketing GroupIntegrity Marketing Group is
one of the nation's leading independent distributors of life and
health insurance products focused on serving the senior market.
Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health
insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets
these products through its distribution network, which includes
other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that
have over 275,000 independent agents. -Position Summary:We are
seeking a driven and friendly Customer Experience Advisor to join
our close-knit team, who will be responsible for providing prompt,
courteous customer service, which meets or exceeds service
standards. -Utilize applicable policy forms, insurance law and
internal procedures to answer inquiries and process requests from
customers. Thoroughly document telephone calls, changes, and
written correspondence. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls in accordance with quality standards
(call volumes vary from 10-100 daily) to provide information to
agents/applicants/insured about the status of an application/policy
or any other question they may have.
- Place outgoing calls to provide or obtain information.
- Document all calls while in progress. On-line call
documentation program should be used.
- Transfer or refer misdirected calls to the appropriate
individual, department or offices outside the company, using
approved transfer and referral techniques.
- Understand and utilize all resources available to accomplish
- Process customer requests using internal and client-mandated
- Produce correspondence to customers using approved letters.
Fully document policy file or image system with all related
material so as to leave a clear and concise audit trail.
- Communicate openly with Supervisor and other team members to
ensure accurate responses and to avoid duplication of efforts.
- Arrive to work and return from breaks & lunch as scheduled.
Because of the nature of the job function ("customer service"),
punctuality and dependability are imperative. -Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate well. Ability to follow written
- Ability to document calls with accuracy and clarity of content.
- Ability to abruptly change tasks. -
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills are necessary.
- Reliability is extremely important. -
- Honesty and respect for the company and its policies &
procedures is required.
- Customer Service experience in an office setting required.
- Insurance background preferred. PC, Windows, Word experience
preferred. Excel experience a plus.Integrity offers you the
opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is
rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first!
At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you'll
love, and we'll love you back. We're proud of the work we do and
the culture we've built, where we celebrate your hard work and
support you daily.Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth
company with tons of professional opportunities for you to
accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive
compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun
and give you and your family peace of mind. -Integrity Marketing
Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing
Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities -PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales
Representative, Location: Decatur, IL - 62523
Keywords: New Horizons Insurance Marketing, Inc, Decatur , Customer Experience Advisor I, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!