Gas Records Associate
Company: Ameren Services Company
Posted on: March 12, 2019
About The Position
The Gas Records Associate is responsible for providing engineering, drafting, and records support for the Ameren Illinois gas transmission and distribution engineering and operations business.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide assistance for engineering, drafting, and records for the Ameren Illinois gas transmission and distribution engineering and operations business.
* Provide input to engineering on the creation of maps, records, and documentation needed for the design, operation, and maintenance of the Ameren Illinois Gas transmission, distribution, and storage business in accordance with Company standards, policies, and governmental regulations.
* Review and analyze records using a variety of software tools including, GTech, Esri ArcMap, Maximo, SQL, Python and Excel.
* Work with engineers to update, maintain, and document activities required by the Transmission and Distribution Integrity Management Plans.
* Work with IT, DDC, PDC, GTS and Compliance to preserve data integrity between GTech, Esri and Maximo.
* Assist Gas Records Specialist in updating source system when a data gap is identified in reviewing gas system records in GTech, Esri, Maximo, construction as-builts, project records, or other paper and electronic sources.
Associates degree in a technical discipline (e.g., Drafting Technology, Industrial Technology or equivalent) required. Extensive experience in lieu of degree will be considered. One or more years of directly relevant (e.g., engineering design, material, construction, operations) experience preferred. Experience in gas engineering design, material, construction, or operations preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Proficiency with computer aided design software such as Microstation or AutoCAD; proficiency with MS Windows and standard MS Office software; proficiency in OpenRoads; understanding of the technology utilized in regard to design, operations, maintenance, drafting, posting and compliance activities; knowledge of Ameren Illinois Gas O&M and constructions standards; and the following Ameren competencies: Think Customer, Inspire and Engage, Foster Innovation, Drive Results, Champion Learning, Build Trust, and Be Strategic.
Ameren s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Ameren Services Company, Decatur , Gas Records Associate, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!