Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO)
Company: PNC Bank
Posted on: April 18, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive
advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering
the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title]
within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in
[city/state location of position].
- Recommends loan solutions in accordance with lending guidelines
and clients' requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of customer relationships. Seeks
prospective opportunities to retain and/or develop new clients.
Responsible for sales calls.
- Develops and prepares loan solutions and refers products and
services; reviews documentation to ensure compliance. Manages
customer pipeline for efficiency.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to
complete mortgage transactions.
- Collects and analyzes customer financial information for
multifaceted and/or complex borrowers.Core Competencies
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated
with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities
are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk
management framework. Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs
and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business
decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating
customized customer solutions.Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. - Extensive Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that
customers have a positive experience with the organization and its
products and services at every touch point. Effective
Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and
techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and
accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the
application of appropriate communication behaviors. Matrix
Management - Working Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within
own department and across department, functional, and geographic
reporting lines. Loan Origination - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to
process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination
activities while adhering to established policies and procedures.
Financial Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate
conclusions from financial and numerical material. Scheduling Work
and Activities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the schedule creation process; ability to develop
and maintain a workable schedule to accomplish the overall goals of
day-to-day operations. SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Extensive
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products
and services. Mortgage Products. - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential
mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to
specific situations. Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet
customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals.
Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers
and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to
additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial
Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law Associated topics: counselor,
loan, loan review, loan servicing officer, mortgage, mortgage loan,
mortgage loan originator, mortgage underwriter, relationship,
Keywords: PNC Bank, Decatur , Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO), Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!