Company: Bunge North America
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company
with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from
the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees
at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunge's North American operations supply raw and processed
agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide
range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice
and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri,
Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators,
oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging
facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and
Responsible for safe and efficient operation of packaging
equipment, performing PM maintenance and making minor repairs and
producing quality product per production schedule while maintaining
- Promote safety by maintaining a safe work environment,
identifying hazards and exposures, and being willing to approach
others about safety.
- Candidate must be friendly, collaborative, intelligent, and
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation levels of work
- Perform and complete package quality checks and respond to
problems, identify and handle off quality products and package
- Interpret tank inventories, valve and pump settings to ensure
the correct product is being filled and pumped.
- Operate the production line equipment (votators, shortening,
liquid and tote line).
- Troubleshoot production line issues to identify
- Perform all assignments satisfactorily, safely, and maintain
- Operate a forklift for warehouse, loading, receiving.
- Responsible for loading and unloading railcars and
- Connect unloading and loading line to railcars and tank
- Collect product samples from tanks, railcars, tank trucks for
- Responsible for pumping and/or dumping ingredients into oil
- Collecting inventory of storage tanks.
- Transferring oils products throughout facility.
- Follow "Good Manufacturing Principles" and rules.
- Maintain documents for processes as required by Quality and
- Be prepared to work a flexible, 8, 10, or 12 hour schedule that
will include off shifts and weekends.
- High aptitude for cleanliness in their work space and personal
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Ability to switch tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to work in a highly repetitive, fast moving
- Positive attitude and openness to corrective
- Willingness to learn new things/skills.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Candidate must be friendly, collaborative, intelligent and hard
- Teamwork - able to work with people in such a manner as to
build high morale and group commitments to goals and
- Openness and Communication - able to communicate with others in
a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility
- Decision Making and Problem Solving - able to take action in
solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic
understanding of issues; able to use reason, even when dealing with
- Demonstrate initiative and sense of urgency- Pushes self and
others to achieve results, pursues everything with energy, drive
and a need to finish. Acts with a reasonable amount of planning and
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or
military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Decatur
Agricultural, Engineer, Warehouse, Equipment Operator, Industrial,
Agriculture, Engineering, Manufacturing
Keywords: Bunge North America, Decatur , Packaging Operator, Other , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!