Production Office Administrative Clerk - Glycols, Decatur, IL
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: March 12, 2020
Production Office Administrative Clerk - Glycols, Decatur,
This is a non-exempt level position
The production office administrative clerk will be responsible for
- Coordinate general office activities such as answering and
routing phone calls, handling correspondence, and providing
information to vendor/visitors.
- Liaison with corporate team to assist in the processing of
- Assists leadership team with hourly colleague scheduling and
creation of shift calendars
- Handle all records retention for location, e.g., Human Resource
documents, Work Orders and Invoice Scanning, All Purpose Forms,
- Supports HR department with managing attendance programs and
- Assists front-line colleagues with questions regarding the
Company Handbook and applicable location policies and liaison with
HR Representative as necessary
- Assists with planning, scheduling, and facilitating
site-specific new hire orientation
- Assists HR department with random drug screening program
- Responsible for leading colleague recognition programs, e.g.,
anniversary celebrations, event planning/food orders
- Provide purchasing support, e.g., complete check requests,
process invoices by scanning and uploading to the appropriate
- Provide support handling inventory of designated supplies
- Assist with building ad hoc reporting for leadership as
necessary, e.g., manpower, weekly/monthly overtime reporting,
- Assist Value Based Safety, Safety Audits, and Recognition
Programs by tallying employee participation.
- Assist with ordering forms as necessary from internal print
shop and/or external vendors
- Assist with updating X20 Plant Communications / Inside News
Feed articles as necessary
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks/projects as
assignedQualifications and Competencies:
The production office administrative clerk will be hands on,
inventive and possess a strong work ethic and professional persona
in addition to the following:
- A professional attitude and personal discretion to work well
with all colleagues, up to and including senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, listening skills,
- Shown ability to handle and safeguard confidential
- Excellent interpersonal time management skills with attention
to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work
- Ability to prioritize and handle detailed information,
effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to changes in
environment and responsibilities.
- Strong dedication to continuous learning and professional
- Ability and confidence to learn and use various IT systems,
with a confirmed proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
Calendar, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required.
- Demonstrate a clear dedication to safety and securityJob
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in an office
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Very efficient, organized and enjoy assisting others.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Decatur , Production Office Administrative Clerk - Glycols, Decatur, IL, Professions , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!