Veterans Preferred - Maintenance Engineer
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Maintenance Engineer -
This is a full time, exempt positionMain Responsibilities:
- Comply fully with local and ADM's safety regulations/standards
and promote safety culture. Help ensure the maintenance department
meets goals for safety and health, environment, product quality,
processing, costs and effectiveness
- Ensure a good understanding of current standard methodologies
(elements) and deploy those agreed to in the business.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to the
Maintenance Team to improve the overall equipment
efficiency\systems performance and reliability.
- Contributes to the analysis of actual equipment design and
assists in the performance of failure mode and effect
- Works with Engineering Teams to develop new approaches for
maintaining new and existing equipment.
- Mentor and provide guidance to mechanics, engineers and
contractors on Reliability Strategies and Technologies.
- Writes and update maintenance procedures and all pertinent
- Participates in the development of maintenance strategies for
all equipment. Supports execution of RCM process on existing
- Works with Planner to improve planning process and develop job
plans thru periodic job audits.
- Maintains communications between maintenance, engineering, and
- Works with the Reliability Engineer to integrate PM's and
predictive/diagnostic work into the Preventive Maintenance
- Audits compliance for Food Safety and Quality Precision
Maintenance into the Maintenance Program.Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in industrial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Computerized
Maintenance Systems, (CMMS)
- Individual must be able to work productively within a team
- Individual must be accurate and trustworthy, with a positive
attitude and embracing change in a dynamic manufacturing
- A maintenance engineer must be trained on at least the basics
of planning and scheduling.
- He must understand the root cause analysis along with other
basics of system knowledge.
- Must be very details oriented with significant maintenance
experience rebuilding machineryCapabilities:
- Open mindedness
- Turnaround/fix-it experience
- Operational excellence/continuous improvement
- Compliance and safety experience
- Cost Awareness
- Development of people
- Technical and technology skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related with 15+ years of
- SMRP or similar certifications as a plus
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.City:
IL - Illinois
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to
nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com.
Keywords: ADM, Decatur , Veterans Preferred - Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!