Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: November 23, 2021
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Maintenance
- Evaluate discretionary work and determine if feasible.
- Schedule appropriate Maintenance work groups coordinating with
production leaders to improve labor resources. Group work orders
together that can be planned and worked as a single order to
minimize planned downtime and prevent multiple LOTO and prep
- Confirm priority and date needed/wanted.
- Review, validate and document schedule breakers. Initiate
schedule breaker work including defining the specific requirements
to maintenance/operations supervisor and planners.
- Ensure equipment is ready for maintenance when scheduled.
- Work with planners to review work order backlog and ensure jobs
with highest priorities are planned in a timely fashion.
- Ensure scheduling basis includes an appropriate amount of
preventative maintenance work versus corrective work and backlog
- Review Maintenance schedules to ensure they meet the needs of
the production unit.
- Act as liaison between production and Maintenance.
- Maintain strong line of communication on status of completed
work orders and findings.
- Supports the Maintenance Planner ensuring that all routine
maintenance activities appropriately planned (resources, parts,
tooling) and scheduled (with Production and Maintenance) so that
the work progresses in a safe, efficient and repeatable
- Reviews work orders for planned work, scheduled start date and
released status, ensuring the work orders to meet resource
requirements, materials and tooling requirements
- Using Maximo CMMS, properly sequence all work order activities,
assets, resource requirements into a daily (24hr) schedule which
will be utilized by the day and night shift front line supervisors
to facilitate orderly execution of all repair activities.
- Maintain a minimum of a seven day rolling maintenance scheduled
based within the current weekly schedule.
- Update the planner daily on uncompleted work orders requiring
- Prepare monthly report which clearly details schedule
compliance, maintaining the historical
- Two-year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical
Engineering Technology is preferred
- Training and experience in industrial electrical, mechanical,
pneumatic and hydraulic applications.
- Training and experience in process controls and instrumentation
- Extensive knowledge and experience with our CMMS (Maximo)
- Detailed understanding of a Manufacturing Plant Operation and
- Requires work in various plant conditions.#LI-RG1----
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Decatur , Maintenance Scheduler, Professions , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!