Material Handler - SFI - Decatur, IL
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Material Handler/Operator - SFI - Decatur, IL.
This is an hourly position.
* Entry level position in a union workforce
* Applicant is expected to perform a variety of jobs, tasks or
duties as required
* Must be able to work any and all shifts, overtime and weekends as
* Applicant must also be willing to work in any area/department
within the complex
* Perform tasks, including but not limited to, loading and
unloading semi tankers, operating packaging machinery, process
batching and operation, general housekeeping, retrieving samples
and level measurements, lifting and hauling items up and down
stairs, operate a motorized fork truck and a variety of
miscellaneous duties as needed or required
* Must have regular and prompt attendance
* Be active and participate in safety programs
* Learn and follow written rules and procedures
* Produce accurate documentation
* Willing and able to learn other jobs, fill in for
* Basic computer knowledge (data entry), general math
comprehension, and previous plant environment experience
* Have the ability to climb stairs, lift, bend, kneel, stand for
long periods, work in confined spaces, work with heights, work in
cold/hot temperatures and a dusty environment and be respirator
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of the pre-employment drug
screen, medical questionnaire, and a background check
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Decatur , Material Handler - SFI - Decatur, IL, Professions , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!