Experienced Production - Benefits Day 1! $17-18.00 per hour + $2-3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
*****Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA***** HNI
Furniture Operations, HON and Allsteel, have multiple experienced
manufacturing jobs available in Muscatine, IA.
- $17.00-18.00 per hour we pay weekly!
- $2,000-3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 2nd shift primarily, but some 1st and 3rd shift. Availability
will vary.The types of experience jobs include
- Assembly (Level 2)
- Technical Machine Operation
- Material Support (Level 2)
- Skilled SewerWhy HNI?
- Benefits Day 1 medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- Paid time off accrues in your first month and earn up to 2
bonus weeks of paid time off (with perfect attendance) through our
Attendance Rewards Program
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valuedto see all that HNI has to offer, please
visit http://www.hnibenefits.com/ What is expected?
- Flexibility be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety comply with safety, quality, and production requirements
and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HNI Memberswe have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program!
- Former HNI Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those with 1+yrs of experience in assembly, machine operation,
welding, sewing, material handling, etc.Requirements
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is not requiredTo apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Recruitment
Center in-person at 816 E 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 during
normal business hours.Questions? Give us a call! 563.272.7446We
look forward to hearing from you!Why HNI Corporation?HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings
and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace
furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of
commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique
brands. The residential building products segment is the nations
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.The fourth largest
employer in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked byIndustry
Weekmagazine as one of the Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the
World, byFortunemagazine as The Most Admired Company in the
furniture industry; and named byChief ExecutiveMagazine as one of
the worlds best companies for leadership development.HNI Furniture
Operationsis the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and
operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing,
plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as
well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources.
By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies,
reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customers experience with
HNI! When you accept a role in HNI, youll have the opportunity to
make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work
that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without
limits.We invite you to visit us atwww.HNICorp.comfor the best
visual overview of our
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Decatur , Experienced Production - Benefits Day 1! $17-18.00 per hour + $2-3,000 Sign On Bonus!, Professions , Windsor, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!