Company: Toray Composites
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
* Follow all plant safety rules and report any unsafe conditions
* Support Supervisor and Specialist.
* Achieve safety, quality, and production goals.
* Complete all process checklists per schedule.
* Complete all sampling and quality checks per schedule.
* Perform minor mechanical maintenance in a total productive
* Work necessary overtime, as assigned by supervisor, to ensure all
required duties are completed.
* Relieve teammates for lunch and break periods per assigned
* Assist in the writing of operational procedures.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
* Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate
action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions;
uses equipment and materials properly.
* Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and
welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit;
puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve
and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance;
monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and Qualifications
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* One to three years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
* This position involves working with technologies and information
which are subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these
regulations, Toray CMA must review certain candidate information
including citizenship, basis of United States work authorization
and country of origin. This information would be used for export
control screening purposes only.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Position requires the ability to read, write, speak and understand
English at a level necessary to successfully perform assigned
responsibilities. Ability to utilize/operate a computer, peripheral
equipment and appropriate software. While performing the duties of
this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Must be able to wear a
full face respirator.
Keywords: Toray Composites, Decatur , Production Technician, Professions , Decatur, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!