Production Spec II
Company: Action Technology
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- A TOP-NOTCH safety program. The health and safety of our
employees is a top priority, including proven practices to help
keep our essential workers safe in a COVID world.
- Great weekly pay.
- Benefits eligibility the first of the month following the date
- 401k match.
- A Reward and Recognition program, that provides flexibility for
employees to choose awards that matter most to them.
- Training, growth, and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to serve communities by making many of the products
people use every single day.Do you have:
- Prior extrusion experience with a plastics manufacturer?
- Prior Machine Operating experience?
- Mechanical aptitude, processing, and basic troubleshooting
- Availability to work an "off" shift?
- A continuous improvement mindset?
- A stable work history?
- A strong work ethic?
- A "Can Do" attitude with a proven track record of
reliability?If you have the above qualifications, APPLY TODAY! - WE
WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR AWESOME TEAM!Current Shift Openings: - 2nd
shift 4 pm-MidnightTekni-Plex is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law. - If you'd
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please click on the following document names to download
the files for review: - - - & -
Keywords: Action Technology, Decatur , Production Spec II, Professions , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!