Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver - Collection Route
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Effingham, ILAverage pay: $950-$1,150 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- Load and unload freight.
- Routes that include multiple stops at suppliers and a delivery
to an auto plant or a cross dock. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Effingham, IL. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI186846918
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Decatur , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver - Collection Route, Professions , Effingham, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!