Truck Driver - CDL Class B - $2500 Sign On Bonus - Penske Logistics
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Truck Driver - CDL Class B - $2500 Sign On Bonus - Penske
Logistics(Job Number: 2216421)
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class B Delivery Truck
- Earn a minimum of $247.50 per day!
- $2500 sign on bonus!
- Home daily!
You will drive:
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort
- 24/7 roadside support!
What you will do:
- Truck drivers are responsible for delivering parts to stores
within IN and IL
- Local, home daily
- Hazmat preferred; drivers have 60 days to obtain endorsement
upon hire with reimbursement available
- Monday through Friday
- PM start time
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class B Truck Driver for Penske. When
you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers
committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we're
proud to haul freight for some of the world's leading brands. (Yes,
we're more than just the yellow trucks.)
But it's more than that. It's about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you're representing Penske, but you're also representing
your clients. In fact, you'll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You'll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- CDL Class B with Airbrake endorsement required; must be willing
to obtain required hazmat "H" endorsement within 60 days of
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 years of verifiable straight truck driving experience in the
last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving
- Drivers must be registered with FMCSA clearinghouse
- Reliable and customer-oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
required.This position is regulated by the Department of
Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company,
and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a
safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept
responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Decatur , Truck Driver - CDL Class B - $2500 Sign On Bonus - Penske Logistics, Professions , Salem, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!