Full-time Customer Call Center Agent
Company: First Mid Bank & Trust
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provides customer service over the telephone, via email, and via
Chat with an intense focus on customer satisfaction and maintaining
positive customer relationships.Responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Accurately & efficiently assists customers with:
- Questions and general product & account inquiries by providing
them with accurate information in a professional and courteous
manner in accordance with customer service standards.
- Requests such as account maintenance (stop payments, hot card,
etc.), service orders (replacement cards, check orders, etc.), and
general product inquiries
- Problems such as ATM card captures, lost or stolen
cards/checks, debit card limits, etc.
- Complaints such as fee disputes, product feature
misunderstandings, company policy, etc.
- Basic questions concerning internet banking, mobile banking,
and online bill pay.
- Transfer request to the appropriate individual or department
- Assists with contacting customers regarding debit card fraud
and the reissuance of cards.
- Identify and recommend products and services to meet our
- Consistently treat customers with the utmost level of courtesy
at all times.
- Processes work in a timely and efficient manner within the time
frames set forth in the department service standards.
- Ensures customer interactions & documentation is compliant with
bank policy & federal regulations, and all mandated timing
requirements are met.
- Completes daily tasks such as bad addresses; stop payments;
- Completed required training associated with job function.
- Performs other related duties as
- High School diploma plus specialized training in banking,
customer service, call center, or bank operations required. College
degree in Business or a related discipline is highly
- 1 - 3 years banking, call center, or customer service
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral &
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with customers
and potential customers in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with computers and the Internet.
- Must be able to work with a significant amount of detailed
information in an accurate, timely, and confidential manner.
- Broad knowledge of bank operations, policies, and
- Adequate knowledge of both internal policies and procedures and
the respective state and federal laws and regulations governing
departmental functions to ensure the performance of individual job
duties within the proper control environment.
- May be required to work earlier, later, or longer than the
normal workday as multiple shifts may be utilized in this
department.First Mid Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other
applicable federal or state-protected classification.THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENTHP123
Keywords: First Mid Bank & Trust, Decatur , Full-time Customer Call Center Agent, Sales , Mattoon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!